Knowledge, skills and attitudes for a new generation of students
AHA technology Statement
Using integrated technology Holy Angels’ students learn to think critically, communicate effectively, access and analyze information in order to make educated and informed decisions, and work independently and with others to solve problems. In its most exciting technological transformation yet, students use laptops and Tablet PCs as tools to explore the world beyond the classroom.
As technology continues to change and advance, so too, will its use as an instructional tool and creative instrument at the Academy.
- Every student and teacher equipped with a personal laptop (Tablet PC) for use during the school day or at home
- A wireless infrastructure that allows access to the network
- A multimedia center with computers, equipment and software for graphic design, sound and video production
- Faculty and staff utilizing the latest hardware and software to fulfill their responsibilities, both in the classroom and beyond
- Remote Access to the Holy Angels’ server
- Security systems in place with firewall and filtering software
- Web-based e-mail capabilities for every administrator, teacher and staff member
- Subject specific software